Standard of Excellence Book 3 Bassoon
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Standard of Excellence Book 3 is a continuation of the strong performance-centered curriculum of Books 1 and 2. It is also an intermediate level band method that introduces students to Western Music History. Students play music from the Middle Ages, Renaissance, Baroque, Classical, Romantic periods and 20th Century; they learn performance and technical skills within the appropriate historical context.
Students are given a complete musical and historical education while advancing toward high levels of musical performance on their individual instruments.
- Solid reinforcement of major and minor key signatures.
- Technique development exercises including scales and a wide variety of scale-related studies.
- Advanced rhythms and time signature studies.
- Detailed trill fingering charts and extended range fingering charts.
- Twelve full band arrangements including concert length arrangements from historic periods.