Renting vs. Buying an Instrument
We rent band and orchestra instruments through our partner, Bert Murdock Music. If you have a student starting band or orchestra at school, you can rent or buy an instrument through us. If you choose to rent the instrument, it is a rent-to-own program.
Should I rent or buy?
Bert Murdock music has been supporting Utah's music programs since 1975! Murdock's rent-to-own program is designed to allow parents the options and flexibility of a low monthly payment while maintaining the ability to purchase or end your rental at any time.
Benefits of our rent-to-own program:
- Affordable monthly payments - as low as $17 per month!
- Rent-to-own, until you own it or return it, it's up to you!
- Interest free payment option on ALL rental instruments!
- No long term contracts!
- No hidden service or rental fees!
- No penalties for switching instruments or upgrading!
- Cases and pertinent accessories included.
- Repair & Replacement Plans available! Keep your instrument in top playing condition.
- Convenient Service! Rent online or visit the store.
- Secure Credit Card Payments.
*Available for Utah residents only.
365 N. Main Street Bountiful, Utah 84010 (801) 292-1804 [email protected]